Life as I know it...

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sparkle Crack vs the Economy...


Hello, my name is Ashley and I am a Bare Escentuals addict...

I swear, if there was a 12 step program for Bare Escentuals make-up, I would need to start attending meetings! I heart BE!! It is really addicting! All the pretty, sparkly colors (hence the term "sparkle crack") are so beautiful! I find myself searching QVC, Ulta, Sephora, and BE.com for hours stalking new stuff that is coming out. But, with the current state of the economy, I worry that I shouldn't be spending money on pretty, shiny new make-up, but should either save it or try to stock up on staples (becuase my husband doesn't think BE is a staple, but I disagree...).

Thankfully, BE and QVC are trying not only to feed my addiction but also to save some cash for my wallet. The new kit that is just about to be released on QVC is less expensive than usual AND it is available for 3 Easy Payments! I may die and go to sparkly, BE Heaven! Just don't tell my husband that I am going to buy a kit from Ulta too...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I think BE is a staple, too... consider yourself enabled, sista!

Blog looks pretty!

October 10, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home